This FEATURE fly fishing course offers 65+ minutes of video helping you to locate & spot trout in & about undercut banks.
What you'll get:
- An understanding of what undercut banks are and why they are so important to trout and anglers
- The gear you need to spot trout (it's not much).
- A breakdown of what you're looking for (it's not what you think!). We discuss shapes, color, movement, smudges and more!
- Where trout will hold & when - associated water types and conditions as well as micro-habitats embedded in & about undercut banks.
- How to approach & position in relation to the undercut, surrounding water, current conditions, as well as micro-habitat features.
- Your best positions to spot trout.
- Conditions that impact trout spotting & how to overcome the worst of them to be successful.
This is a prime method to locate & spot some of the best trout you'll find on your favorite trout water this season!