Undercut Banks: "Principles of Locating & Spotting Trout"
In this KEY fly fishing course, we discuss and outline the core concepts of how to locate & spot trout in undercut banks. It's an excellent tool to have in your fly fishing knowledge base in order to fully maximize time on the water. Even if you only have 2 feet of visibility on your trout stream or river, you can easily locate & spot trout applying the tactics & techniques we teach here!
In this online course you will learn
We discuss what is needed to locate & spot trout in or near undercut banks. We discuss eyesight and sunglasses and all things related to what helps you see.
What we look for when trying to locate and spot trout isn't what most people think. Rare is the time it's as obvious as looking at fish in a tank of gin-clear water. Let's introduce the concept of the smudge hunt and examine what that entails.
This is THE Course You Need This Season!
There is no better place to learn to spot trout than in & about undercut banks. We're constantly re-taught to slow down, be patient & observant... a stream's best trout are often close!JOIN THE COURSE!
Key benefits from this course
- By learning how to spot trout you'll increase your chances of catching trout in undercut banks.
- You'll have a better understanding of how trout use undercut banks and their feeding tendencies from them.
- You'll be able to identify a prime lie within an undercut bank.
- You'll know how best to approach the undercut bank to spot trout.
- You'll understand what conditions affect spotting trout in undercut banks.
- And you'll find trout that you may have otherwise walked past and that will open up a whole new world of fly fishing opportunity:)
Sight-Fishing Trout is only for gin-clear water, right?
You need RIDICULOUSLY good vision to sight-fish, right?
This is only for NEW ZEALAND, right?
You can only spot BIG TROUT, right?
LEARN HOW TODAY!
The BEST part of our courses is the Q&A available in each lesson - as you have questions about that unit we respond. It's a great additional resource to tap into as you work your way through the course!JOIN THE COURSE NOW!